Turn your intranet from a static, out-of-date set of web pages and files into a dynamic content and functionality engine that powers your business. Make your employees more effective, your information management easier and faster, and even improve employee perception and internal branding efforts.
Give your employees the tools they need to be more productive:
- A searchable directory so they can connect with the right person at the right time.
- Global search and utilities to answer universal questions.
- Department-focused subsites for specific content and applications.
- Project workspaces to help your teams effectively work together in the office or remotely.
Manage proactively, not reactively:
- Setup department sites and project workspaces to help your employees collaborate easily and effectively.
- Provide timely, personalized content across all devices to ensure everyone stays up-to-date with latest news and information.
- Create easy-to-use navigation structures backed up with powerful search to make sure your content is easy to find and use.
- Develop workflows and enforce custom processes to always know your content is current and accurate.
Transform your systems from a cost liability into an asset:
- Integrate disparate systems to reduce costs and make information flow across your enterprise.
- Provide a single identity and authentication system for your users across multiple applications and domains.
- Enable powerful security features to ensure users only see what's relevant and appropriate.
Let us help you get it done faster:
The Blue River team has led and provided support for intranet projects for some amazing clients, and our insight and expertise can help your team slash development cycles, craft attractive and highly useable user experiences, and tackle tough technical challenges.
Some of our corporate intranet clients include:
- Apple, Inc.
- Wright Medical Technologies
- U.S. Senate
- Social Security Administration
- Indian Health Services (U.S. Department of Health and Human Services)
- Contra Costa County